I haven't posted in a week. It's been crazy busy around here because it is the end of school. I am just trying to stay afloat. Everything always turns out all right and I always get everything completed. That is my mantra and my truth.
Things I know:
I have a job for next year. It will be different from my current one. They are dissolving my cross. cat. self contained class. I got my contract and will be making more money, although I didn't think it was a big enough raise...
Spring is definitely here, and it hasn't stopped raining.
I am not my students favorite teacher, and for the most part they don't really like me at all...and as much as this doesn't bother me, it does.
Things I don't know:
I don't know what exact job I will be doing next year.
I don't know how much of a raise I got
when is my $600 arriving?
I have other stories to tell, but must be at home so I can attach photos to illustrate them.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
If you did not have your tax returns direct deposited then your $600 check will come the same way and if not direct deposit, I heard not until June/July:(
Post a Comment