BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

my weekend in a handshake

Eric (my bro) graduated from Mizzou Law School this weekend. I'm extremely proud of him and excited for his new prospects and basically, life, that he will begin. He had several friends down on Saturday, which is when I went down. A bottle of Evan William's later and the party was in full force. I did not drink this - my brother did. I stuck to my normal PBR, and then once we got to the bar - bud lights were 2.00. So cheap in my old age. Here's a pic of us at the bar, not the best looking one - but it's the only one I have.




Mom got some good pics of the family and Eric on actual graduation, and when I get them I'll try to post some up. I actually had mom bring down my hood so that we could get pics with both of us wearing our gear. I thought mom would really like that. She could show off how smart her children are. (hee hee, at least on paper..)

Other news and so I have a record of it - I have a new rash. I don't know what it is...but it isn't spreading. Allergies. I was out last week working in the yard without my protective space suit that I must need to wear when I go out there. Blah. But hopefully it'll go away soon. I've also noticed (just for recording's sake) that my emotions have been on quite a roller coaster ride recently. I'm sure there are a million reasons, the first one being alcoholism, the second being malnutrition, and the third being bad choices. :D

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Are you living on alcohol and chocolate? You should at least throw in some soda too! :-)

Smoke if you got 'em.

bonnie said...

I try to throw in a dr. pepper at least once a day. ;) I thought about you all weekend, but there wasn't time for any visiting. HOpe all is well!

Kodi Logan said...

Congrats to Eric! I'm glad the family was there to enjoy the fun. I can't wait to see the family photos. So, what's next for your brother?