BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Not necessarily a tard blog...but an interesting story anyhow

I have a good one for you today!!!

I have a student that is not on my caseload, but I advocate for him and we have a good rapport. I got him on my case load last year, but he excelled and so I had to pass him on to another case manager. He sometimes gets sent to me for a buddy room (we use BIST for those in the know). Anyhow, I was on my way to the restroom when he got sent to me. No one was in my room, but I said - go on in, I'll be there in a minute. So I get back and start processing with him. He mumbles some crap, I continue doing my work (this is my plan time) and then ask him if he needs a book or something to do. He was, well...I need to go to the bathroom. Okay, you can go. (Thinking back, I do remember something being funny about his jacket, it was bulky or something.) So I wait outside the bathroom, for an eternity. Finally, I track down a male teacher and make him go in there. He goes in, tells the kid to come out - where in the kid resists. The teacher comes out and I ask, "what is he doing?" My reply came in gesture - the jack off gesture. Unnecessarily long story short, the kid stole my LARGE, family sized bottle of Suave Cocoa Butter lotion and was whacking off in the bathroom.

Was he bored? Did he just need something to do? Or did he need to let off a little steam? AND why steal the lotion and not just ask to borrow it and put it on in the bathroom....

I threw the bottle away (which was pretty full) and sanitized my hands thoroughly.

Gross. But funny. Enjoy the laugh.

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Those are always great days aren't they? Teaching special ed. is NEVER boring!

Alicia said...

PRICELESS!!!

Beth said...

Look, I think I can leave a comment now!! yeah.