Just because I ranted on here about it: I got a letter from the gov that said that I was to be awarded a federal stipend and that it would be coming to me May 30. Hooooray for free money.
I actually got my letter stating that I would receive it after it was deposited in my account. I just checked my bank online one day and there it was. Christmas in May. We're saving ours to spend in Florida. All of our Uncle Sam money went toward that trip. We wouldn't ever be able to afford it otherwise!
3 comments:
well that rawks! I am still waiting for my $600
STill waiting - I didn't receive it when they said I would.
I actually got my letter stating that I would receive it after it was deposited in my account. I just checked my bank online one day and there it was. Christmas in May. We're saving ours to spend in Florida. All of our Uncle Sam money went toward that trip. We wouldn't ever be able to afford it otherwise!
Post a Comment