As I make my way out to popular places in KC, concerts, or the local hot spot I notice a few things:
1. The smoking ban has affected local bars, but not the big businesses or the big chain bars. This is sad, I would hate to lose Corner Cocktail or other Waldo favs. It's also happy because you CAN come home from a binder and not have to smell like cigarettes and beer.
2. More and more wanna be d-bags are wearing Affliction T-shirts. If you're a geek, you're become a geeky d-bag when you put on the affliction t-shirt. Those $80 shirts will not get you laid any more than the $7 screen prints at target will. More than likely your chances are nil anyway. Just say no to the Affliction wear.
3. It's getting increasingly harder to tell who's straight and who's not. Men are just as well groomed as women, and sometimes wearing women's jeans for the tight-jean show. Men are standing different as well. I believe that someday we could evolve into a unisex being. There won't be anymore playing with gender roles because they won't exist.
There's my two on some issues. That felt good.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
That was an odd blog....
I hadn't heard of those t-shirts but it is proven that the drunker you get the more attractive others become.
That is funny crap! I also have never heard of those shirts, but I also cannot remember the last time I was in a bar...sad, very sad.
Post a Comment