So this is day 2 of my oh my goodness niceness. It has been pleasurable. I can't tell you the last day that has been pleasurable. I can tell you that yesterday and today I have woken up and not had to lay back down in between morning tasks. I also have gotten to work on time. I have been pleasant (for the most part at work) and had the best enrichment (the only real class I teach by myself this year) class I've had all year. Maybe I was just feeling so crappy, sluggish, and unable to really breathe that it totally altered my state of being. But now that I feel so good and can really breathe, (it's really a different feeling!) I am so struck to really get some of those life changes in effect. I really don't want to go out so much anymore. I don't really want to drink as much anymore. I do want to stay at home on friday or saturday night (I know, surprise) and just do whatever. I might want to hang out at a friends house one of those nights and maybe watch a movie or something lowkey, but I can't go out all weekend. I do want to limit my caffiene intake. I do want to drink a lot more water. I do want to keep feeling as good as I feel now. And I do want to be nice all the time and not feel a struggle to do it. And I was struggling, with everything.
BTW - I don't think any of this last fall has had anything to do with my usual fall 'funk' as I have referred to it in the past. I really haven't felt those funky emotions this fall. It is a pretty happy fall. I actually think that maybe there will be no more fall funk. I have a theory, but it'll probably take a few years to prove. Forgiveness is so healing. It might have healed me from my funk.
What does suck, but I'm not letting it get me down is the fact that when I woke up this morning, the sun wasn't up yet and now I'm still standing here (at another job, but still standing) at work and the sun is almost gone again. Reminds me of the DTA days.
Tomorrow is the vball recognition and then it's officially over. I'm excited to be productive with my extra time. I plan on doing some tutoring after school a few days a week (unless I get a homebound position) and I also plan on cleaning on the house everyday as well as working out at home everyday (I have lots of dvds).
Anyway - thanks for the comments and thanks for letting me have this outlet to write out stuff and know that the people that read it care! peace!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
This whole positivity/optimism thing is spreading!
Post a Comment