BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Size 10 'shoes

I actually wear a size 9, but I have 10 things here that I just spouted off the last 5 minutes.

1. Halloween is on a Friday this year. That's exciting. I will be attending a house party 3 blocks away. I like to play it safe!

2. Buying hair weave glue really wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. A friend has some red weave we can put in my hair for halloween tomorrow. I am very excited about this experience.

3. Political ads are ridiculous and annoying. I am tired of them. I can't wait for Nov. 4th to be over so I won't have to endure them any longer. And we'll know who the next president is.

4. I hope all people I know that are 18 and over and live in MO, especially, know the importance of their vote. I hope everyone gets out there, waits in line and votes. It will be worth it in the end.

5. I am tutoring after school now. It's what makes my day. It's what makes me want to get up and go.

6. I hope Mona got the box I sent, it's full of halloween stuff.

7. I am glad tomorrow is a B day/C day.

8. I'd like to know who looks at my blog from 'Grandview, MO'

9. I often wonder weird things, such as, Do you think someone could live in KCI without getting caught?

10. (finally) Is it terrible that I'm excited for the pictures I'll be taking on Halloween, as I am for Halloween itself?

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Have fun tonight! I can't wait to see your pics!

Stacy said...

I wear 8 1/2
1. Next year Halloween will be on a Saturday
2. How did that work out for you and I would like to see a picture.
3. I enjoyed the 30 minute Barack infomercial and don't we already know that he will be our next President? I am ready for it to be over too though.
4. HERE HERE!
5. Good for you!
6. What kind of stuff and who is Mona?
7. Huh?
8. Maybe they aren't from Grandview but that is just the town that shows up for them. Does it show Cabool for me?
9. I do too but what is KCI?
10. Halloween is AWESOME! So where are the pics?