BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 03, 2008

TINA

Tina Turner was phenomenal! She pulled out all the stops. I was impressed. I really hope I look that good and still dance at her age! Here's a pic of the end of the concert. I took it with my phone, so the quality is poor. But she is out on this arm-like runway that is above the crowd.



The seats I bought were WAY UP THERE. When I bought them I was like, 9th row, yeah!!! We'll be so close. But we weren't they were like 3rd row from the last row in the place. And we were way up there. It was only the second time I've bought tickets at the sprint center, but now I know I need to buy only tickets in sections that are in 100 or the floor. The 200 sections are the high ones, which are fine - you see everything, but they aren't what I want. And I'm old enough now to be picky.

She rocked and rolled, sang the blues - did a full variety of her music, which I knew most of. I think there might have been 2 songs I didn't know. It was really a once in a lifetime show.

I haven't downloaded the pics of me and my mom from the rest of the day, so I'll blog about the rest of the day later...but I thought you'd enjoy hearing about the concert - so I got that up first.

Oh - Proud Mary was my favorite, but overall the concert was, well, rockin' phenomenally amazing....;)

2 comments:

April said...

Never mind--I'm an idget. I guess I was thinking Tina Turner/Janet Jackson was the same person--Janet was hospitalized, not Tina. I'm happy you had a blast. Those seats do look WAY up top. I know when I go see someone at the Sprint Center to buy in the lower sections too.

Stacy said...

Tina Turner! How cool! It's been a while since I have been to a good concert.