BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 28, 2007

sneak peak

Got some new hair.....


6 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow - cool! I don't have the guts anymore. I always wanted pink hair - like Gwen Stefani. Of course now days, I am more concerned with covering the gray hair!!

Kodi Logan said...

i'm impressed! i think my principal would send me back home if i did that though. our kids aren't allowed to even do it. maybe it looks more pink with the flash of the light than it really is. either way, it's cool. you rock it sister!

bonnie said...

it's only on the top part, so if I pull my front back - you don't even really know and it doesn't look as rock star. It'll tone down too. I don't think I'll have any problem at work, we got some hair people there that get it crazy colors and people with nose piercings...plus - they need me.

Alicia said...

No need to explain, girl. You go for it and do whatever you want to do!! Like I said, just be glad your main worry isn't covering the gray!!

Kodi Logan said...

I think it looks cool! I figured it didn't look the same from a different angle. I'm sure working for a KC school is much different than working in my little suburb town! :)

Stacy said...

freakin love it! I am rocking the red right now too.