BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Things I like about Christmas: Santa and presents

I know many of you don't believe in Santa, but he is real and if you believe in him, still at 30, he will bring you what you ask for - or just some really nice things. I was obviously on the good list this year. The picture will speak for itself.



Of course, you've got to have wonderful parents that do 'Santa's' work and still bring their 30 year old daughter presents from Santa. Eric was on the good list this year and got just what he asked for (tools)!

Christmas itself was fantastic. I made two meals - one breakfast (easy), and the second was glazed cornish game hens, braised vegetables, and potatoes a la Jaques Pepin (I might have that name wrong) Anyway - that WAS impressive and very good. I would much rather cook cornish game hen then turkey anyday!! Hint, for next thanksgiving. We played games, we played the Wii that Eric brought. It was a really good two days.

AND I got to see movies: The Dewey Cox Story, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, and Juno. All good and all very different. Can't even say which one I liked the most. I feel like I still have at least 6 more to go see that have come out recently.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas and that it found you on the nice list, rather than the naughty list.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

OOHHH! Jason wants one so bad. Good job!

Kodi Logan said...

man, girl. you must have been really good! trai wants a flat screen really bad. it's on the list if we have enough money to get one when our taxes come in. :)

bonnie said...

They are coming down in price so both of you should be able to afford one soon. I would have never been able to get one - but thank God for Santa. Hope you guys had great Christmas's!

Stacy said...

oh you were on the nice list huh?
I'm impressed with your cooking.
How was Juno? I want to see it. I didn't care for National Treasure... a bit on the cheesy side.