BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tis' the Season

I just sat down to read the two blogs that I read on here - and I've missed so much! I won't let it lapse again!

Thanksgiving came and went. I always have high hopes for a holiday filled with family and fun and while I have that, it's never as big of an experience as I want it to be. I'm sure it's that way for everyone in my family though - not just me feeling that. I'm sure it will be different once Eric (my bro) gets out of school. I was very thankful to have the time off! I really needed it.

I'm pretty excited about winter break as well! It's just nice to not have to get up and go to work. It's not my favorite year. It's not really much fun so.....

I am somewhat excited about Christmas. It's kinda depressing at the same time, but I've got such great people around me, it's hard to be depressed all the time. I always have lots to look forward to. Currently I'm looking forward to the following things: Friday - taking the day off or having a snow day, Saturday - strong ale festival, NWMSU bearcats play on ESPN2, New Years in New Orleans, Spring Break in Mexico!

I'm sure there are other things, but those are the events I am most looking forward to right this moment.

1 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

what is this...new years in new orleans and spring break in mexico???????

wow! I've always wanted to be able to travel like that. maybe when i'm old and retired i can!

did you get that snow day? i drove home in sleet and freezing rain after school. there were wrecks happening all around us...but back at school today. we're supposed to get whammied this weekend. i love snow days, but i almost hate to miss when christmas vacation is right around the corner. i'd rather have a snow day when there aren't any days off in sight. :)