I have written one before, but didn't title it "Tard Blog" I think I will from now on, if I have a good school story. As before, I don't mean to offend anyone - it's all for the shock value of it, plus it makes it a funnier story.
So recently, I got rid of two kids in my room. That puts me down to 5. One is suspended, so this week I have 4. It's been fantastic!
Sometimes as a teacher there are really funny things that happen that you want to laugh about, but can't. And then other times, there are things that happen that you want to laugh at, and can't control yourself so you laugh anyway. Today was one of the latter days.
My only female 6th grade student was blowing her nose today. Every time she blew it, D (another 6th grade, male) would make a face and a noise. The noise was similar to honk, I guess. But his faces got worse and worse, like more surprised/grossed out. I kept telling him to stop, but of course he kept doing it. I raised my voice, explained that it wasn't polite. Pretended to get mad - the whole bit. And then another kiddo, J (male, 6th grade) said, "Do you know what the most musical part of your body is?" That's when D pulls back in his chair like he is inhaling to 'blow a house down'. He makes this crazy face, thrusts his upper body forward and farts. There's nothing better than a fart on cue. I shouldn't have laughed, but I had to put my head down because I was laughing so hard I was crying. I think it was more his theatrical way of doing it, than the fart itself (although, I've been known to laugh at those). I thought it was funny enough to share.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
:-)
It is probably a good thing I am not a teacher.
don't those moments kill you. i'm so weird that sometimes i even laugh when a kid toots on accident. the looks on the other kids faces...they're all trying to figure out who did it while looking disgusted all at the same time. for some reason that just cracks me up!
Farts are funny. I have a kid that can do it on command. I envy him.
Post a Comment