BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's back

So the rash turned into impetigo on my left arm went away, left a scare and is now on my right arm. But I caught it really early and went to a real doctor, instead of the minute clinic at cvs. He says it is an allergic reaction that last time probably turned into impetigo (since I let it go so long and fiddled with it). So he's putting me on a steroid pack and hydrocortizone cream. I was just starting to feel normal and not so 'dirty' and here I am back to being the 'dirty girl'. It's just so gross.

Happy Friday, tomorrow! I can't wait!!!!!

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

that stinks girl. some luck, huh?

bonnie said...

it's wrong that I've felt like the gross girl for so long. And it doesn't seem to be going away. My skin might actually be turning into scales.....(stephen king reference)

Stacy said...

we are both dirty girls. My poison ivy has come back 3 more times!