BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 03, 2007

every day gets a little better

Just wanted to give you an update of how things are going in my house. I have to tell you, it is very hard to type with a little kitty getting all up in my business.

I decided to name the kitty, Maizey. It was in my secret list of names for kids. I think it fits her. It's unique enough to fit her crazy personality. She's such a playful thing.



Here's a picture I captured today while Maggie and Maizey were sleeping together on the couch. I think Maggie was sleeping and then Maizey kinda curled up there. Maggie is really being patient and seems to have accepted the kitty. Here's another picture that shows her patience and motherly nature.



It was so cute to watch Maggie wag her tail and Maizey try and catch it. Never once did Maggie get mad or try and nip at her like she had been doing.

I'm much happier now that all living animals in the house are getting along.

1 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

how cute! maizy and maggie. perfect!!!! i love it! those pics are sweet! my dogs and cat NEVER got along like that! enjoy it!