BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A fanciful feast

I have a full fanciful feast of boredom. It's a buffet full of gorgeous entrees, all made out of boredom.

I've really got to learn how to entertain myself better. A hobby perhaps....

Good news: I might have another after-school program gig. Good, easy money. I'll probably hear more about it in the next few weeks. Sounds like another M-Th thing. I'll be making more money and more time will be taken up. And maybe, just maybe, it'll be a little crazy and I'll have a story every now and then.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving break, mostly for the break...but I also will see my brother for a minute. I'm looking forward to the family getting together and me forcing them to play board games or card games.

RAchael Ray is going to be on Iron Chef Sunday at 8pm (i think). It'll be a good show. I love Rach, and since she makes a ton of 30 minutes meals, this competition should be a cinch.

Yup, bored.

0 comments: