BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You might be offended if....

you read this blog.

Two things...

1. Why would anyone believe that abortion is the reason for the increase in immigrants that live in America??? Did they forget the 'American Dream' and how everyone wants to live it. The land of the free and brave, and easy work which means money. If any of you have ever been to Mexico, you understand why these people are over here, and it's not because abortion is legal. That deserves a, "damn Republicans..."

2. I'm maturing. One might not notice it with my recent decisions, but I really am. AND I'm more and more drawn to nights in than nights out, which to me, is a sign of moving on to the next stage of life. Don't get me wrong...I kinda dislike a lot of things in my life now: being single, choices I make, no motivation...etc...etc..BUT I'm getting there...slow, but I'm moving in the next direction...which is very important. And if you don't understand a word of this jiberish...well...I don't either..so I can't help ya.

Here's a toast to the damn republicans for giving me something to write about. clinky, clinky

0 comments: