This posting is dedicated to living alone. Cheers to you (don't know if any are out there) that live alone, all by yourself.....that means no other human being is in the house right now....or at least one that claims residency 3 out of 7 days of the week.
So lately, I've been a real baby about having to do things myself. I found a mouse in my house, myself. I had to take care of my dead hamster, myself. I have to wash the dishes, myself. I have to clean the house and do the laundry, myself. I have to deal with the spidercrickets, myself.
I'm just tired of it. I at least wish I had someone else to blame the unwashed dishes on...but no, only myself. My clothes are put up, it's my fault. Need to vacuum...just me.
Actually the latter doesn't bother me as much as having to deal with the mouse and bugs and dead hamster by myself do. I guess it makes me stronger...but what woman wants to actually be that strong. I can do everything on my own, even when I think I can't. What man is gonna want a woman like that?
Tried to give you some time to ponder, but not too much. I still think that sometime at some point ( I might be 80 and in the home) I will find someone to bury my hamsters and fight the spidercrickets with me. But Jesus, I hope he comes sooner than later (and preferably not when I"m 80, even though I said that)...amen.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment