So, I took today off. I just felt yesterday like my life was spinning out of control and I needed to catch it. So I did. I accomplished many things today that have made me feel better and will make the rest of the week/month simplier. I think that taking a day off once a month is going to be necessary for me this year. I just dislike what I'm doing so much, that I need 4 day weeks...all the time.
On Wednesday, I go talk to an administrator about how things are going in my classroom, he came and observed it the other day. So...my conversation will probably reveal how I"m feeling this year and what I plan on doing about it, and then he'll go and tell everyone else....so we'll see if anything changes. I'd really like them to change it by semester so that when I come back from winter vacation, I'll feel like I can do the rest of the year.
The hardest is keeping a good attitude. But my coworkers deserve that...they work incredibly hard as well and we all deserve to have good days everyday.
Anyway...I think I've decided to mature, although I'm still very worried about not meeting anyone. I'm just as worried about the holidays with everyone else having a significant other. I'm trying not to let it bother me, but it does....so I just deal.
HOpe everyone had a fabulous monday...mine was very productive.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment