BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Papa Murphy's

I used to eat papa murphy's with my room mates every sunday or so. For some reason I left that tradition back in the northland. But I think it would be a good one to bring back. I got this flyer in the mail and it looks goood!

I love Saturday mornings! I'm getting ready to clean the house, do some laundry, maybe mow the leaves (which I still haven't done). It's supposed to be beautiful here today until after thanksgiving! Like in the 70's! Rock! Although, surprise me with two days of snowdays (monday and tuesday) and I'll be elated.

I have a friend on youtube now. You can watch him do his magic. I think it's rather funny and entertaining -that's why I'm sharing it. If you want to know who it is (because you might not know) email me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVC-MTHzRjM#GU5U2spHI_4

Well, I"m onto do things. Getting rid of the hamsters/gerbil will be one of the things I do - Everyone say 'goodbye rodents!'

Oh, go see STRANGER THAN FICTION! It's a fantastic, life changing movie. LOVE IT

0 comments: