I had a lot of events to blog about, but I don't think it's gonna happen. So I figured, why not do my end of the year wrap up. The last few years I have done a blog on the past year. I would like to successfully say that I was really upset at the end of 2009, I was not happy with where my life was and what I was doing with, I have quite the opposite to say in 2010.
This year was quite possibly a turning point, new chapter, everything coming to fruition. If you read this blog at all, you understand that I struggle with many things in life. You also know that I will do whatever I need to do to figure out a solution.
A few years ago I started a life transformation from a party girl (rather pretty word for alcoholic) to a functioning responsible adult. I let go of the 12 hour happy hours, I stopped going out 3-5 nights a week, I started exercising, I started paying off my bills, I started feeling better, I even started looking better. I still was at an unease last year - I was unfulfilled, jealous, and unhappy. I continued on my journey through 2010, saw some light with the finances (and continue to do so), started playing a lot more active role in my life, gained some new interests, said yes to new and unique experiences, paid a lot more attention to what others could teach me. I also took the summer to just enjoy being. My bike had a lot to do with that. Riding it is a lot like what I think freedom feels like. Which is how I feel now - free. I'm in a better place this year all around - emotionally, financially, physically.
I decided for the next step, I would find adjectives to describe my life and how I want it. Enjoy.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
nice and GOOD FOR YOU!
I liked this blog-o-yours.
BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY AND FULFILLING NEW YEAR!
Post a Comment