That is kind of the sound I have been making. I've been so sick and in the house all weekend. I take care of myself and as a teacher take all the necessary precautions, but it hit me hard this weekend. I'm not sure if it was a virus or a sinus infection. But I had a temperature and all my joints hurt. I'm feeling much better today. I've been drinking some mocha with dollops of whip cream - delish! It makes me warm and happy. I've got to get better by next weekend, it's Brian's wedding. I got the dress zipped that I had my heart set on wearing. It's a gorgeous Alfred Angelo from Maure's wedding. It's a little tight in the boobs, but it zipped and that was all I was hoping for. I've still got 4 days to make it fit better. I'm looking for a red sash/drape to put over my shoulders. Anyway - my Bearcats lost in the semifinals. It was really cold up in Duluth. It made for some really slow football and 3 interceptions from the other team. There will be next year.
Hope everyone has a good week! 7.5 more days of work until my Winter Break!! (6.5 for me since I had to take off for Brian's wedding)
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
BOO for feeling like crap. Boobs are a blessing and a curse. =)
Post a Comment