BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Break, it's finally here!

I've never hurried out of work so fast at a long break as I did today.  I packed my car while the kids were at lunch.  I've never done that.  I don't quite feel the release yet, but I am so happy to not have to go to work tomorrow.  I think I'll start feeling the joy and bliss tomorrow.  At least I hope it comes fast and doesn't take all of break to get to that summer place. 
I have very little planned for my break.  Here's what I have done so far and have planned for myself:
12/22 - pay bills, go grocery shopping
12/23 - clean, finish Christmas shopping, wrap, make homemade cinnamon buns
12/24 - clean, watch tv, read, have family over, open presents
12/25 - cook a big Christmas dinner, play games with the family (I will make them dance)
12/26 - read, watch tv, lay around, enjoy the clean house, eat left overs
12/27 - decide if I am getting tires on the car or not
12/28 - lunch with a friend?
12/29 - lunch with a friend?
12/30 - girls movie day
12/31 - Maysville for the annual NYE get together
and nothing.  Of course, there will spontaneous days of stuff or evening get togethers.  As well as naps, and the gym.  Hope to make it to the gym almost everyday. 

I would also like to note in this blog that I've been sick for about 3 weeks.  This last week, my joints started aching - like arthritis.  It's been hard to really move around, lay around or do just about anything with comfort.  I went to the dr. on the 21st and got some antibiotics.  Hopefully it helps, I haven't felt much help since I started them last night.  Maybe tomorrow??  Plus I'm going to go to the gym and I think that will help some.  It really worries me that my body feels like this though.  The dr. said to hit up the rhuematologist if the joint pain doesn't go away after I am through the with antibiotics.  Lots of sleep, water and no stress!!  I think that will cure me more than anything. 

0 comments: