My best friend, Brian, got married last night. Here's my thoughts the day after. *disclaimer - this is NOT a blog about his wedding, that will come later with pictures.
-I have the best friends and family in the world. They care, they love, they show concern, they take care of me, they love me at my worst and at my best - I don't think anyone can ask for anything better. They fill my life, they are my life.
-I did not cry at this wedding. I did enjoy it. I did not get sad. I did put all my feelings into worrying about what I looked like. It's a weird realization, but even though I might have been annoying or vain about it - I'm glad that's where my feelings went instead of showing them.
-With no partner in crime or back-up, the need to find a mate becomes more desperate. I hate desperate. I also hate being the only single person.
-I've lost 26 pounds in the last year just by changing my lifestyle. However in the last few weeks I have eaten little to try and fit better in the dress. I am very hungry for food. I will be eating for the next 2 weeks. I will also work out, but I am not going to watch my calories or amounts. It will be bliss!!
-on that thought, the eating shall commence!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss! That is great!!!!!
Post a Comment