BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

poison skin #2

Welcome back rash residing on the inside of my left wrist and between my middle and ring finger on my right hand.  Once again, it started as a red raised area and turned into little blisters.  The vinegar isn't working because the blisters haven't popped.  I refuse to pop them myself for fear of spreading it everywhere again.  I'll just keep trying to dry it out.  I hate this stuff. 
Just want to add the distinction on here - I don't really believe anymore this is#2, I think that it isn't poison ivy, that it's just an allergy to something.  When I put vinegar on the poison ivy it hurts, bad, but when I put vinegar on these open blisters - nothing.  It doesn't hurt.  So I've been adding some prescription cream to my routine to see if it helps at all.  So far...no.  This rash also doesn't have much color.  I think you'd have to be really observant or I would have to point it out to you to really see it.  I'm hoping it goes away soon - the heat really irritates it.  It doesn't hurt, or itch too much - more of a raised irritating, my-arm-is-gross-and-leaking feeling.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I wonder if this website might help. It is about rashes on kids but very informative and may help you figure it out.
http://www.askdrsears.com/html/11/T082900.asp