BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

sleeping, it's overrated.

So. I cannot sleep. I was going to drift off into peaceful slumber by now, however while I was sitting on the couch getting ready to turn off the TV and go to bed I saw the biggest spider come out of my room and then jaunt back in. Therefore, I cannot sleep. I'm such a freak about this stuff. If I could just find it, I would kill it and feel fine. But I cannot reasonably go in there and sleep knowing that a huge ass spider is in there too. It's bad enough that I have my trusty bug killer (the swiffer) within reach at all times. I will probably have to sleep on the couch tonight - if I indeed sleep. What a horrible phobia. It was just so big though, probably bigger than a half dollar. ugh. If it would just come out of hiding, I would kill it and all would be better.
Good thing it's the summer and I can sleep all day tomorrow after I furiously clean my room and scour every inch looking for the beast. Of course, it has to be daylight when I do that. The beasts are weaker in the daylight, or I'm stronger - either way I sound idiotic. This is when being single or living alone hurts the worst.

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

I'm with you girl! Spiders are my worst enemy. I hope you find that bad boy!

April said...

I totally understand. I would have freaked out and probably fogged my entire room before going back in. I can't deal with spiders! Good luck!

Alicia said...

Agreed. Did you see the pictures of the one Jason found in our dungeon of a basement? He proceeded to catch and bring it up stairs in a container to show Dillon, because he did not want Dillon to learn my irrational fear of spiders. I nearly died. It was almost grounds for divorce!! ;-)