I did not find the dang spider. I finally went to bed, I saw the morning news come one before my eyes shut. I'll have to some searching today. Now that it is light and I'm not so deliriously tired, I think that I'll have a better chance at it.
I do feel kind of stupid for my reactions, but I hate spiders and it was late.
Everyday is a surprise. I'm going over to Natalie's for coffee and then who knows. Adventures lie ahead.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
I think I want to be a teacher. Just feel like I might be going backwards and not forwards. Surely it would not take me long, would it?
Check it out. To be honest it is pretty much a lateral move to being a school counselor, money wise, for the most part. And maybe if you got into a school you could transition over as a counselor if you wanted (I personally would not). I don't think it would take much - you'll have to check out what state you want a certificate in to see about what classes you'd have to take (easy peasy stuff).
Post a Comment