I give this workout video two thumbs up! It's short and to the point. I'm panting and sweating the whole time which is only like 25-30 minutes. Plus, I really like Jillian's way of doing things - blunt and motivating. She kinda pisses me off, which makes me work harder. No pain = no gain, and this will definitely let you know you are doing something! 
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
I LOVE it too!!
I want to try this, but I'm a little scared to tell you the truth. I'm sure it works, but I'm afraid I'd give up in the middle of it b/c it's too hard. Let me know what you think.
It's not long enough to give it up - only 20 minutes! I can do it because I keep telling myself, it's almost over, it's almost over. And then, it is over and I've done it. I modify too - sometimes I have asthma or whatever and so I don't work as hard as if I'm felling 100%. And now that I've been through it a few times, I put her on mute and turn on my own music which makes it go really fast!
Post a Comment