BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Goals

I mentioned in my last post about goals I have currently and decided to challenge myself to put them in writing. Just so you know, currently means - right now, today and tomorrow my goals might be all different or just the same. I'm a very moment oriented person.

Life Goals:
1. travel: everywhere, anywhere. I want to go outside of the US every summer and inside the US every spring break.
2. enjoy life: I have a hard time sometimes doing this because I'm constantly analyzing mine, I find so many things wrong or criticize myself so much that I miss out on the good time or am too depressed to go out and get the good time.
3. marriage and family: I go back and forth on this. I'm patient, yet not. I very much want a child, it would be nice to have a husband before the child. However, I am getting older and so what happens will happen.
4. be active: I want to live a very active life. I have started this, and hope to continue it and graduate to higher levels of it as the year goes on. It seems to help out on #2 and will also help me be a healthier individual.
5. no debt: I've been working on this for almost a full year. I am closer, but no medal yet. This is important to fund goal #1.


I'm stopping with 5 because they will start overlapping and repeating. These are the base of my goals. If I achieve these I will achieve all others that I want to do. This isn't my bucket list. This is just a list of stuff I'm working on currently. Number two seems to be the most challenging right now, I believe because of the great amount of time I've been spending by myself.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! Seriously.