BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 05, 2009

Shout out

This is for Stacy who chose to read my blog today (I think she started in like November 08) and chose to leave a comment on almost each blog (she left 13 comments!).

I loved the mass of love! I was totally surprised and taken back by all the comments. My favorite was the one about my boss (getting a new job and punching her in the face..) ironic enough, she was a great support during a crappy meeting today.

And even though I don't always leave comments on your blog - I am a big fan and a regular reader :)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

WOO HOO! I got a whole blog shout out! I'm frickin' awesome!!!
Thanks!

Stacy said...

I'll have to not comment for a while now that I know that a mass amount at once makes you happy:)
My favorite comment was the one about the krumkake. (yes, I amuse myself)
And I still want to know who Brian is to you and how you carve a bird inside a bird inside a bird...

bonnie said...

Brian is my best friend, we met in college at Northwest. He has been my rock for many years.

Tur-duck-hen's are de-boned and so you just slide the knife right through it all. I tell you - it's really AWESOME! I loved it.