BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gettin' ready

2 days of work to get through and then I am outta here! I am totally stoked to go. There will be so many people! It is truly going to be a once-in-a-lifetime event! (I'm speaking of the Presidential Inauguration, but everyone that reads this knows).
I might even get to see a friend from college that is just getting back from Iraq. I'm sure I blogged about her this summer/fall. Anyway - that just adds to the excitement.

4 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

I've been thinking about you and your excitement with all the news reports. I can't wait to hear all about this trip!

supinalbion said...

HAVE FUN BON!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you will.
What an exciting event to be a part of! =)
Can't wait to see your blog when you get back!

Stacy said...

I heard on the news today: take your own tp! There is going to be 5000 potapottys for 5 MILLION people! The museum is closing it's restrooms and restaurants are only going to allow customers that purchase food to use their facilities. So better pee before you go and not have anything to drink for the rest of the night and/or take your own tp and hope for the best!
I'm being serious too...

Alicia said...

be safe and have fun!!!!!!!!!!