Alliteration is astounding. I think I will totally teach it tomorrow.
Anyway - I am terribly excited to be going out of town. It's 10:23 on a Sunday night and I'll I can think about is Friday. Friday is when I'm packing up, Saturday is when we are actually going. But it's Friday that I'm thinking about. I cannot wait. I'm in need of an adventure. I have no expectations. I am totally open to anything that will and can happen. (I usually have expectations, we know this) I absolutely cannot wait 5 days. I don't think I'll be able to do anything at work, even though I have so much to do.
I'm not trying to rub it in, well maybe a little, but I just wanted to spread my excitement around a little.
Happy week to everyone. I know I'll be thinking nothing but of my adventure.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
What exactly are you doing????
My birthday party will be taking place on Saturday night in Council Bluffs at the Casinos!! =)
I can't wait to hear about your trip and to see pictures. I am so going to live through this adventure vicariously through you, you know that, don'tcha?
Fun times indeed. Enjoy - you deserve is.
To your friend, Supinlincoln, you will probably run into my brother at the casinos in CB. He is there all the time!!
Post a Comment