It just doesn't much feel like Christmas is less than a week away. I'm floored by how fast the first part of the school year has gone. Whoosh, there goes the time! I didn't even blink.
The nice thing is that I have 4 1/2 days left of work, and then I'm going to take a long break. Well, it's like a week and a 1/2, but I'm going to try and make it feel long. I will be working some during the break, I'm building a proposal for a Behavior Disorder Program for our district. I have to give that on the 3rd of Jan. I'm looking to put that into place for next year and then maybe move over to the Alternative School, I'm not sure about it...but I know that I need more chaos to entertain me. I miss the chaos and the behaviors. I really would like to work with much needier kiddos. Plus, my supervisor is very snippy with me most of the time now, and if I can choose not to work with that, I'd really rather not.
Other than work, there's not much going on. I'm struggling with life and what I want to make of it. It's such a blessing to have this beautifully blank canvas in front of you....and any color you want...but I'm really struggling with what I want the complete picture to look like. I know, I know, I should just start drawing....and I'm getting there...
Merry Christmas to everyone! I'll try to write more when I'm not working this holiday.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment