So it's been a while and I've got about 6, maybe 7 blogs saved up to write. I'll attempt as many as I can tonight.
Texas - I visited Texas on the Weekend of the 8-11. It was a really good friend from Northwests birthday, so I took a little trip out to visit her and her wifey, I'll call them B & D from here on out. (I try to protect peoples identity since I don't normally write and ask them if it's okay before blogging) Anyhow...I actually flew into College Station, Texas. It was the smallest airplane I have ever flown on!! Very different experience...I'd like to stick to the big ones...I just don't think small ones are for me....
But I got there and we celebrated 30 years of B's life all weekend. It was absolutely a good time! I learned something while I was in Texas...I learned that it is good for your health to have a big belly laugh at least once a day. And so, let's all have one -pause for belly laugh- okay, that was good...we'll do it again tomorrow. It was a good time and I'm so glad I got to spend B's 30th with her.
Christmas - I had a fab Christmas. Got to see lots of people, had lots of people stay over including my cousin and her husband. It was good to see them. I got to spend some good time with my brother. I love it when we can hang out. He gave me this absolutely fantastic computer - which will probably be recurring on the blogs because I am in love with it.
Christmas was great....I was surrounded by family!
New Years - I have a whole list of stuff to write...but I'm putting that in another blog. Right now, I'm going to give you my list of options for New Years so that someone can make a decision because I haven't....
In no particular order
Robert and Samara's house in Cameron (will be a fun party, no doubt)
Alan and Jacque's house in Maysville (brian will be there....)
Natalie's house (guaranteed a good time!!)
Record Bar (love going out, but probably is way to costly for me)
Shannon & Andrew's (they'll just be getting back to Clarinda so I've crossed it off)
stay home by myself and cry
Waldo has a ball drop, I could always enjoy that
I am leaning on Natalie's house, but kinda swaying toward Robert and Samaras or Alan and Jacque's.......ugh...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment