So yes, over Christmas it became very clear, clear as a small brown mouse, that I have mice in my house. I'm not dirty so don't go being judgmental....but I live in a freekin old house that hasn't been taken too good care of. All of you know this that have been reading my blogs, so this shouldn't be any surprise. My parents bought me traps (I was going to, but haven't been to the store) and so I put one out today. I put out a mouse trap, knowing full well that it would trap a mouse. I've thought this through several times. So, about 12:30 (half an hour ago) I'm sitting her and pop - I hear a mouse trap. I didn't know what to do. I sat here, told Maggie (my dog) to go look, she's pitiful and didn't, so I went and stuck my head in the kitchen and on the floor is a trap turned over. At first I thought maybe the mouse got away, but then I noticed the tail sticking out. I'm going to go back and make sure it's still there....okay, I think it's still there. Now, when I envisioned myself taking care of this situation...I saw myself picking up the mouse/trap and all with a gloved hand and many plastic bags and just throwing it all away. But the moment it snapped, I knew....there is no way in freaking hell I can pick up the dead mouse (hopefully dead) and the trap. I shouldn't have to do it....there should be someone here to help me...I shouldn't have to deal with this stuff alone. So now, I'm mad again that I have to do this stuff alone. Dammit...I just don't think it should be this way, and I don't understand why it is.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment