BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Do you love where you work?

I love where I work. I really haven't been there long, and I reserve the right to change my mind later, but right now, I love where I work. I'm excited about teaching. I feel supported and appreciated (and they haven't even seen me teach yet...). It's just a fantastic feeling. I want everyone to have it.
The one of many things my dad has taught me is that I should love what I do. Since our primary life is our job, we should enjoy it. It really sucks the life out of you if you are doing something that you abhor for 9-?? hours a day. How are we supposed to enjoy the rest of the day (like 4 hours) if we spend 9-?? in misery? I know how I did it at my last job when I was always miserable. I was a member of DTA--drunk teachers association. Funny stuff.
Well....I wish for everyone to love where they work and what they do.

Daddy-o update: he's doing well. Today I was told that mom took him to the farm and he watered his shrubs!! This is fantastic. This is just a sign of normalcy. I think it was very much needed for our family. Thanks to everyone that has sent me information or where to find information, keep it coming.

Have happy days!

0 comments: