BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 15, 2005

Buddy, Dora, and the boys.

School starts on Wednesday--can you believe it?? I'm happy to be back into a normal schedule. It's nice to not have school anymore. I really might enjoy not being a student this year.

I signed up for a kickball team. We will play on Thursdays. If you ever wanna come watch, let me know. Also, if you are interested in creating your own team look up www.kickball.com I will be on the Schoolhouse Rocks team, which is made up of mostly Center Middle School teachers.

So, the hamsters (Buddy, Dora, and the boys) are going to school tomorrow. They are very excited to meet new students. Two of them will probably be going to Gordon Parks Elementary. I am sure they will have a good time with the little ones there. I will be keeping Buddy of course and Dora (if she's not a chosen one) will probably stay across the hall in Ms. Sage's room. I'm planning on getting one of those really fun hamster homes for Buddy. She certainly deserves one. I'll have to take a pic and put it on here for ya'll to see. They are pretty cute little rascals. I suggest them for any classroom.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic start to their week. chow!

0 comments: