BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Northern Vacation

With all the excitment-good and bad, I decided to take a vacation this weekend. I drove up to Minnesota to see my 'cousin', Maure. While the drive was long and boring, it was so worth it. We had such a fantastic time.
When Maure moved to Kansas City and we started hanging out (we really didn't know each other before this time) and we became really tight. Well..since those good times, Maure has fallen in love, married and moved away. It's a very sad deal, since she played such a major role in my life. This weekend was the first weekend, I feel, that we have really connected since she got married. It was so nice and necessary to have that connection back. (sidenote-I'm starting to see this pattern with all my newly married friends) Anyway, my vacation was perfect. I hung out with Maure all weekend. We just had good times. And while our lives are very different, we can still understand, empathize and love each other. I truly do agree with Maure, we were meant to be sisters.

I'm seeking information on strokes, so if you know of any good sites, books, or organizations in KC...please let me know.

0 comments: