http://success.match.com/story.aspx?ownerid=27783&EmailID=b70cddb3-566e-43b0-8d6f-51905ed50d81 They changed up my wording a bit, but pretty cute and fun to have it published.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
http://success.match.com/story.aspx?ownerid=27783&EmailID=b70cddb3-566e-43b0-8d6f-51905ed50d81 They changed up my wording a bit, but pretty cute and fun to have it published.
Posted by bonnie at 7:14 PM
3 comments:
Ah, I had missed this somehow. I was smiling the entire time I read it. I'm soooooo happy for you! I had prayed that this would happen for you for years. Even though it was hard waiting, God's timing is always perfect. It sounds like he brought "your" man, your way. :) Love you!
Ah, I had missed this somehow. I was smiling the entire time I read it. I'm soooooo happy for you! I had prayed that this would happen for you for years. Even though it was hard waiting, God's timing is always perfect. It sounds like he brought "your" man, your way. :) Love you!
Yes...he was definitely worth waiting for, even if the wait almost killed me. I had a lot of prayers for it - thank you for yours :)
Post a Comment