This is entirely overdue - so you are getting my Favorite things at this moment version. I'm going to limit it to just 'things'. I'm not going to include John (my favorite man) or my favorite family moments, or any of that important stuff. I'm going to copy and paste and show you the stuff I'd rather not live without. :)
My Tervis cup - It's got a beautiful B on it that my mom gave me for my birthday. Without fail, I use it everyday - usually with water in it. They are awesome cups and the water tastes good out of them (have I mentioned my weird thing with water....).
Nivea lotion - makes the list again this year. I love it. I love the way it smells and it's not so greasy as some lotions can be. It's been really nice to my sunburnt skin (everglades).
TJ's is a must - I'm so thankful that we got one. I love it. But what I love most about it right now is the 79 cent Sparkling water. I drink it with crushed up fresh fruit and it makes me smile. I like it just as much as any alcoholic beverage right now.
My Merrell sandals - which are not these exactly, but close. I bought them at the beginning of summer for summer school and they have done my feet well! I love them and will continue to wear them until they fall apart and go to shoe heaven.
I had no idea what a drybag was until I went to the Everglades. They are the coolest bags. And some of them cute. Raccoons can still get in them, but water stays out! I use mine for the pool now, and I used a small one for a recent run I did (I could just clip it to my sports bra on the back and not worry about having to hold anything).
Another repeat - but I love the stuff. Thanks to my cousin Maure for showing me the beauty that is Indigo Wild. It's a local company that makes soaps, oils, room sprays, all kinds of useful smelly goodness. It's a must try for anyone. www.indigowild.com They ship!
For now, that's all I can do. I'll try to put a few more out more frequently. It would be nice to remember the stuff I love at this point in life. Music too - except I'm totally into NPR right now.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
I love these kinds of posts. It's neat to see what others are enjoying. I love those cups as well, but I don't think I have the "real" deal versions. I did notice that one of those stores opened up on the Landing in Branson. I will have to check it out. I can't stand a sweating cup, so those are the only cups I use during the school year. The bag is very interesting to me. You clip it to your sports bra? Is it tiny? I'm picturing this honkin bag you have pictured attached to your back while you are running. I'm guessing that's the wrong vision. :) Miss you!
The bag in the picture is big, the one I took to the race was really small - just big enough for my cards and phone. So it wasn't like I was a humpback or anything.
Definitely get a tervis cup for yourself. They are as awesome as a 31 bag. :)
Post a Comment