BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Chicago Vacay!

From May 24th to May 30, John and I vacationed.  It was absolutely perfect.  We stopped in Decatur, IL on our way to Chicago, IL and then drove back the whole way.  The weather was great.  The driving was easy.  It was what we needed - a great time away.  I'm embedding a slideshow for you to see our adventures.  The pictures have labels (hopefully they show up) so you can see what we were doing/where.  Enjoy.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I couldn't see the labels but I enjoyed the pictures. What was Ikea like?

bonnie said...

Ikea was not what I expected, but it was....I thought it would be a little more awesome and a lot less crappy junk. I did enjoy it and liked what we saw there - especially for decorating kids rooms. There's a place for it, for sure. I'll go back certainly.

Stacy said...

did you eat there? I hear they have good Swedish food???

bonnie said...

Of course we ate there! We had Swedish meatballs and lingon(sp?) berry soda. It was what we had to do, everyone told us to eat there! The food was...ok. I'd definitely do it again, but for the uniqueness of it...not the food itself.