BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankfull

I looked back the last 3 years of November posts and no Thankful posts...so maybe it's time and fitting that I remember all the things I am thank-full for (life has been a bit dreary lately).
So here are some, in no particular order:
my family
true friends, my chosen family
hope
opportunities
Deathly Hallows Part 1
holidays full of family, friends, celebrations and games
the gym
smart advice
in advance, I'm thankful to the person who listens to me finally let go of all my recent thoughts
Northwest Missouri state playoff games

And while I'm sure I'm thankful for much more.  That's it for right now.
2 days this week and then a 5 day weekend. That is something to be thankful for!!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I have had quite a few crappy days recently, which is part of my motivation to post thankfuls every day. They have really helped my attitude/mood.
I liked your list and I'm thankful for having someone I can vent to when needed. I hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving!