BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

blessings

Almighty God, heavenly Father, you have blessed us with the joy and care of children: Give us calm strength and patient wisdom as we bring them up, that we may teach them to love whatever is just and true and good, following the example of our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you to Sarah Thomas for posting this on facebook, letting me read it and reminding me that every moment I have with my inner city youth is a moment that they should feel enriched and loved.  I can be a better model to the students regardless of whether I'm getting my paper job done or not.  I can be the change I want to see in the word regardless of whether the paperwork is finished in a timely matter.  I can be a person they can look up to and develop goals because of regardless of whether the GLE or DOK is written on the board.  I can be a good memory from their childhood regardless of whether attend that meeting or not.  
 

0 comments: