BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summertime......

Because I do not want to think about working, and have the advantage not to think about it right now, even though I am at work, I'm going to make a list of all the stuff I want to accomplish this summer.  I am thankful for the time to accomplish stuff, and hopefully I make the choice to do so and have the funds. 

1.  Summer's here BBQ
2.  front yard area - put in a little bird bath, plant some plants
3.  cut down bushes in front
4.  re-do kitchen:  clean out everything, new spice holders, new dry goods holders, re-arrange
5.  paint rooms: living room, bedroom
6.  pull carpet in bedrooms
7.  cleanout fence on south side
8.  put new chainlink and possibly a few new posts in on south side
9.  paint border in house
10.  get new carpet for bedrooms, or finish with flooring - undecided, probably depend on funds
11.  buy and install storm doors
12.  put new weather strip on door
13.  get big rocks out of bottom pond
14.  replace big rocks
15.  in August go to Minneapolis for Maure and family and art show
16.  In July go to Okoboji for BRASL and boji fun
17.  spend lots of time with freeman bambino
18.  work out, ride my bike, take a swim, go to the lake
19.  throw my momma a birthday party (June 12, if you wanna come)
20.  Go to see Michael Buble (up close and personal like, if my mom takes me, they are her tickets).
21.  ride my bike in the morning to get coffee.
22.  Join CSA and learn to cook new organic veggies and meats
23.  Remember everyday I don't go out or pass up a social event is a day  closer to financial freedom and ultimate financial responsibility.
24.  Go see movies, particularly excited about Eclipse
25.  Meet some new people that do stuff I want to do also.

5 comments:

April said...

You do have big plans! I'm excited for summer too--you'd think one day we'll actually get together? We are too sad... :)

bonnie said...

26. Hang out with April, because I know we would be good friends and have fun times.

Kodi Logan said...

27. Visit with Kodi & Trai and meet Millie.

bonnie said...

Kodi - let's find a weekend and it's on! Or if it's in July sometime it can be during the week -whatever works for you guys. :)

Stacy said...

my, aren't we ambitious?!? GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!