I think I must have run off all of my friends. No one even calls anymore. I'm not really throwing a pity party just being realistic. It's gonna be a hell of a lonely summer. Unless I butt in on all my married friends with kids lives. Then I would at least talk to someone during the day. I wouldn't have this problem if.....and this is where I'll stop so the pity party won't begin. I'll just say, I hate being the single person, and I am starting to really dislike this transition period I am in, even though there will be good at the end. I am so alone and sometimes it really sucks.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
I wish you lived here so I could see you more often! We would totally love to have you around all the time. I know that doesn't help how you feel, but it's true. Maybe we'll be able to see each other this summer????? You need to meet Miss Millie before she gets to be big!
So sorry you are feeling lonely. I love you special lady.
Post a Comment