Even though I have 1 and a half days left of this school year, the graduation and recognition are over signifying the end. Many people have asked me if this has been a rough year. There isn't an easy answer to this question. A lot of 'stuff' happened this year in our district, people were told they wouldn't have jobs, people resigned, people were bullied into resigning. In my department there was drama and crazy, which have not left a good taste in my mouth. In my classroom, it's been wonderful and successful. I couldn't have asked for a better position. In special education, I have had an okay year - not showing my best improvement on paperwork, but not having any epic fails either. I'm hoping that after a month of teaching Science in Summer School and a month of doing nothing but what I want that I can begin to look forward to the next year. But for now, I'm enjoying every last moment with the students, making sure they will miss me over the summer.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment