BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

something new


Here is a snake that I found wound up in some netting in my backyard (netting was to cover the pond and keep leaves/birds out).  I decided to free him and let him live.  Moments after I took this picture - Maizey (cat) started playing with him...but I believe he is still alive and not dead. 
BTW - if anyone has any great ideas on how I can get two rocks about 200 lbs each out of the pond, let me know.  If you are willing to help, that's even better.



Not a fantastic pic, but I love the sweater and necklace I'm wearing. This is before Natalie's baby shower on Sunday.  By far the best baby shower ever.  Short, sweet, good food, no games!!

My life is so exciting.  I'm so glad I can share it with you.  (that's sarcasm people).

0 comments: