BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

why.

Lately I'm finding it incredibly hard to live within the moment and just enjoy the life I've created.  I hate wasting time on being unhappy.  I know it's a choice - I just haven't been able to make the choice.  Today was particularly rough, while I should have been enjoying my friend and all the great things going on for her, I felt as if I was being punished and beat down.  I really am so selfish and angry.  I'm not quite sure where to put the feelings, but I need to find someplace useful - working out, new hobby, cleaning, yard work....   I really hate wasting my time on these angry, sad, depressed feelings. 

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Once again I must say we are kindred spirits. You wrote exactly what I am feeling right now. I try and push it off that Jason is the selfish one (which he is too), but it is b/c I cannot come to terms with my own selfishness. SIGH. Miss you!

supinalbion said...

LOVE YOU!