I normally love this and rave about it, but tonight, I'm angry. My girls played their 4th game tonight and they are still standing around on the court, not going for the ball and watching it drop. It's infuriating. They have the skills - they can do it in practice....why can't they perform?
Any coaching advice? Remember I coach urban girls and most of them, this is their first year playing. Do I need to settle down? Or how can I light a fire under their ass so they go for the ball? Should I use tough love? Should I yell? Should I get as irate as I feel right now? Should I bribe them? Should I run them until they puke? What...what do I need to do to make them want the ball and want to get some points on the board?
Rawr. Coach Steen is pissed.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
yell and make them run!
Post a Comment