BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

workin' for the weekend....

So that I can work on the weekend! But that is finally over - there are no more volleyball tournaments on Saturdays. I have 3 more games left and they are this week and then next Monday we will have our awards banquet and done. I will reflect more on it later - it was an interesting year and I have a lot to reflect on and a lot to say about it.

I went to a great wedding last night - the reception was at Starlight Amphitheatre - which hosts lots of broadway events and concerts. It was GORGEOUS!!! I loved it, and had a great time. One of the best wedding events ever. I love that venue.

Lots of stress at work, with friends at their work - basically urban education is a sinking ship. We need help - please, someone in the high up - HELP US! I'm contemplating a move to the outer suburbs just to get out of the sinking ship. But I have a good thing at Center, and it stops me, until once again am faced with the knowledge that my good thing could crash down on me at any moment of any day. I will also shout about this as stuff moves on and I hear more final things.

I have stress at home - many of my readers know why. I will not write about it on here because my paranoia runs high. But I will say that I am making lots of home improvements! I have ordered my flooring and just have to go pick it up. I will have a few new, beautiful looking doors. I can't wait till the flooring is done. I am doing it by myself (with friends) but if anyone knows anyone that has experience doing it and will work for beer/sandwiches and a good time - please give me a call.

Lots going on, I am very excited about the impending ending of volleyball so that I can take a bit of a breath.

0 comments: