1. I finally found my overhand serve in volleyball.
2. I have been tenured with my district and have no more summative evaluations to go through.
3. I am going to get the laminate flooring after all.
4. The other day I saw (in my mind) that I am becoming the person I've set out to be.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
Woo hoo for you! Miss you.
Congrats on the tenure!! I bet that feels good.
I lost my overhand serve, but I used to have a KILLER one. Did you know that if you throw the ball with the air hole on top (throwing it to keep the ball still and the hole on top) and then hit it, it's called a floater and it will deceive the person receiving the ball? Anyways good for you and your overhand!
Congrats on tenure!
The flooring is ALL about the underlayment. Get the good stuff there. TRUST ME!!!
Post a Comment